DynCorp International LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DynCorp International LLC.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1804786
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
The Supply Supervisor provides guidance and direction in supply support and helps develop plans, programs and policies for the operations, management and administration of the supply program.
- Participate fully in the management of the supply organization.
- Formulate policies, concepts, and procedures to ensure that an effective supply operation is maintained using personnel and equipment.
- Manage and operate a central supply warehouse.
- Obtain, temporarily store and issue all supplies for construction, and facility maintenance and repair.
- Receive, inspect, process, store, issue, turn-in and exercise control over all incoming supplies at the warehouse.
- Conduct inventories, dispose of excess material, research discrepancies and process adjustments, as necessary, on items managed.
- Coordinate before disposing or removing what is considered excess material.
- Operate automated equipment, special purpose government vehicles, and material handling equipment.
- Coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts, and assemblies supporting maintenance requirements in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Research part requests and backorder non-filled issue requests.
- Review and evaluate all purchase requests for complete and accurate information.
- Track progress of materials/purchase requests to completion.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned .
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of; property accounting, stock and inventory control, accountability and responsibility, principles of property accounting through manual or ADP, storage methods, warehouse control, materiel handling techniques, methods of preparing and maintaining supply records.
- Skills with manual and automated supply accounting systems, logistics principles and interactions.
- Knowledge of the computer systems necessary to perform the function and how the Supply Center and Warehouse operates.
- Knowledge of Bill of Materials, researching nouns, researching supply sources, processing and interpreting computer status inquiries, distributing, filing and quality control of accountable listings/documents, and receiving and storing material using client warehousing procedures.
- Able to obtain a military driver's license upon hiring.
Experience & Education
- Associated degree in a related field, preferred.
- Possess 6k thru 10k forklift experience.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in supervisory functions.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.