Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Implementation Analyst
Here at Experian we are recruiting a Lead Implementation Analyst to join our team In Nottingham. The purpose of this role is where you'll implement software at a solution level as well as leading implementation projects that comprise an element of complexity or sensitivity. Being highly-skilled in technology domains as well as application will prove invaluable to quickly draw rational conclusions and able to context-switch when required.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Software Installation, Configuration, Testing and Support
• Solution documentation/configuration management
• Continual Process Improvements
• Full Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) Management
• Service Transition
• Intermediate coaching and guidance to junior staff and new starters
• Manage resource supply issues and requirements of the team
Ideally we're looking for those who have:
• Experience of the full end to end delivery process and advanced technical experience gained from within Experian, the industry or similar
• Has implemented several solutions end-to-end
• Has implemented solutions to both hosted and software-sale environments
In return for your valuable contribution to Experian, we offer a competitive remuneration package as well as an awesome range of benefits.